Normally, if you want to switch to another Clash of Clans village, you need to Sign In with another Google account in the Settings menu in game on Android devices. It is even more annoying for iOS users, because after signing in and out, users also need to remove the game and restart their devices. We all hate how knotty it is!
Today, I’m going to show you an alternative, which is a lot easier and faster: Cloning the Clash of Clans application on your phone. Now, you can play from a number of accounts simultaneously without having to go through the cumbersome process of switching accounts.
Note: You need to Jailbreak/Root your device in order to follow my steps in this tutorial.
With iOS devices
If you are using an iOS devices, just follow these simple steps:
- Open Cydia and search for “Social Duplicator” and then Install it.
- After installing, you can see the Social Duplicator icon on your homescreen. Simply tap it to open!
- You will see that plenty of applications that are supported by Duplicator like the screenshot below. Simply choose Clash of Clans ~> tap on the current game version ~> Download.
- As you can see in the screenshot above, Duplicator currently allows you install 3 more Clash of Clans applications. After downloading, here’s what I have on my screen:
- Done! From now, you can play 2 or more Clash of Clans accounts on just one device at the same time:
How to connect the new Clash of Clans app with another village?
After creating the new application, it will load a brand-new level 1 village, of course.
To load the second village, just go to Settings ~> Game Center ~> Sign Out the current Game Center account and then Sign In with the 2nd account.
Read this tutorial If you don’t know how to Sign Out from Game Center.
With Android Users
If you are using an Android device, follow these steps. This is even easier than iOS!
- Download this tool and install it on your device.
- After installing, open it, browse to the application list, hold your finger on the Clash of Clans icon then choose Clone Application.
- If the system ask “Do you really want to create the Clone?” – Tap on YES button.
You can see all details in this video:
How to load my second village in the new Clone app?
- Go to Settings ~> Accounts ~> Add new account ~> Sign In with the Google Account of your 2nd Clash of Clans village.
- Open the Clone App ~> Sign In with Google+ ~> Choose the new Google Account that you’ve just added at the first step above.
If you can’t connect to your 2nd account by using those steps above, please scroll down and read the Kaung Sett Naing’s comment.
Many thanks to Pratyush Yadav for helping me improve the quality of this post.
If you have any question/problem, just comment below and I will try my best to help you out!