These days, there are many players using Andy, a new Android Emulator, to play Clash of Clans on PC besides Bluestacks and Genymotion. With Andy, there is no barrier between your computer and Android. And of course, It’s totally free.
Here is the list of some features of Andy:
- You can use your smartphone as a remote control for playing video games.
- You can run all communication applications from Desktop like Whatsapp, Wechat,…
- You can easily config your device’s RAM, CPU, Video Card Memory,…
- You can access to the local file system of your virtual device.
- Desktop Push Notifications is an awesome feature!
I will stop here. I will write about the detail of these Andy’s features later. It’s time to go to our main topic now.
Truly, Clash of Clans is the best mobile game ever. With over 100 millions downloads on Google Play and 8 millions of 5-stars vote, people have been being crazy about this game for couples of years. Millions batteries have been being bought because of this game since 2011.
I can play this game every time: On train, on bus, while eating and even while I am working on my computer, I still want to play it. The other reasons to play Clash of Clans on computer is that you won’t need to worry about your battery, and you will have better screen resolution.
I have been playing Android games on my PC by using Bluestacks. But sometimes, I want to do somethings which Bluestacks cannot do like: Play Clash of Clans on my smartphone and my computer at a same time or I want to have a push notification while I am boosting my barracks for not wasting time. That’s why I found Andy, a new Android Emulator.
The only problem of Andy is that it required computers support Virtualization, have at least 3GB of RAM, 20GB of free space and support OpenGL ES 2.0 capable video card.
Andy and Clash of Clans for PC
Just follows these steps to install and play Clash of Clans on your computer. It is simple, you can do this without any problems!
- Firstly, you need to check your CPU supports Virtualization or not by downloading Securable. If your CPU supports, just go to your BIOS menu then turn it on.
- Download Andy:
- After downloading, just open it. It will be installed automatically. All you need are just click Next button then wait.
- After installing, you can found the Andy icon on your Desktop. Just double click to run the machine.
- In Andy, open Google Play and find for Clash of Clans (or all applications you want) then just click Install.
- Clash of Clans should works perfectly on your device now.
If you want to transfer the village from your phone to Andy, just follow this tutorial: How to Backup and Restore Clash of Clans.
If you cannot install or have any questions, please just do a comment, I will do my best to help you!