The Archer Queen is the queen of all Archers in Clash of Clans. She has lynxeyed eyes like the eagle and she is the only one who can use the X-Bow. Like Barbarian King, you can use her to attack other villages or protect yours.
Summary about Archer Queen
|Favorite Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Attack Range|
- Archer Queen is stronger than Archer, of course.
- Archer Queen is unlocked once you hit Town Hall 9. She will be summoned automatically once you build the Archer Queen Altar with 40,000 Dark Elixir.
- Like Barbarian King, she is immortal. After every battle, she need to sleep to regenerate her HP. You can’t bring her into the battle (except Clan War) and she can’t protect the village If she is sleeping.
- You can’t use her in Clan War or normal raids If she is being upgraded.
- Like buildings, you can boost her for 2 hours by using Gems.
- If your Queen reaches level 5, she will have a special ability called Royal Cloak. By activating this skill, she will become invisible to the enemies for a while, her damage will be increased, her HP will be restored and she will summon up to 12 Archers. That’s why I always recommend you get level 5 Archer Queen as soon as possible.
- After every 5-levels, the Royal Cloak ability will be upgraded to the next level. Its maximum level is 8.
Archer Queen and Clash of Clans Strategies
Archer Queen has a perfect attack range (5 tiles), damage but she has a quite low HP. Comes with Giants, PEKKAs or Golems, she can have a lot of time to nuke damage. I always strongly recommend you bring her into your battle to increase the power of your squad.
By using the Royal Cloak ability of the Queen, it will be very easy to get 50% of early and mid Town Hall 9 villages.
You can place your Queen and King close together or spread out to protect your village. Their placements depend on the property of your base. You can refer plenty of bases at the Base Designs section. IMO, the Archer Queen is much better to protect your village than Barbarian King because she has better damage and attack range, she can attack from inside the base. Sometimes the attackers even can’t touch her.
Two tables below show you all important things about our Queen. They are very useful for all of us while playing Clash of Clans. Base on them, we will know when we should upgrade the Queen. I will write a detailed guide about this in the near future!
|Level||Damage per Attack||HP||Full HP Regen Time||Ability Level||Training Cost||Training Time|
Royal Cloak Ability
|Ability Level||Bonus Damage||Bonus Health||Available Time||Summoned Arches|
Bookmark this Archer Queen guide so you can read it whenever you want :D.