P.E.K.K.A‘s Playhouse is the 49th stage of the Single Player Campaign in Clash of Clans. Because there are a lot of high level defense buildings in this stage, almost players decide to attack this stage when they have at least level 6 troops…
In this guide, I will show you how to pass the P.E.K.K.A’s Playhouse with just Town Hall 7 troops easily. There are no Dragons, Balloons or any Dark Troops.
This is the base with hidden traps so you can see how the them works easier:
Here is the list of troops which I use for defeat the P.E.K.K.A’s Playhouse:
- Troops: 2 Barbarians, 2 Goblins, 16 Giants, 6 Wall Breakers, 11 Wizards and 4 Healers.
- Spells: 1 Healing and 2 Rage Spells.
- Clan Troops: 2 Wizards, 5 Barbarians and Archers.
- Hero: Barbarian King.
Defeat P.E.K.K.A’s Playhouse with level 4 troops:
Just follow these simple steps. There is a video at the bottom of this guide for you guys to follow it easier.
- Drop 4 Giants before 4 these buildings (1 red dot – 1 Giant) as the meat shield. Deploy right after 2 Giants 3 Wizards (blue lines).
- Once your Wizards destroy those 4 buildings, drop 1 Wall Breaker (white arrow) to debunk all traps there (red dots). Drop 2 Barbarians wisely as the meat shield for your Wizards.
- Drop the rest of your Wall Breakers to break the wall:
- Once the Walls are removed, put 8 Giants into the war, drop the Healing Spell and 1 Rage Spell there:
- After this step, your Giants will be split into 2 parts. Choose the larger one and forget the other. Deploy the rest of your troops:
- Use the last Rage Spell If needed. Wait for 3 stars:
- Enjoy the loot!
And here is the detailed video from Sean Payne for you guys so you can follow the guide easier:
After finishing the P.E.K.K.A’s playhouse, it’s time to Defeat the Sherbet Towers with TH7 troops!