All experiences in this guide come from Eternal625, he had finished farming all 250 level 10 Walls for about 2 months. That is a pretty awesome achievement!
Troops for farming:
Boost is really worth. I recommend using boost gems for farming in Clash of Clans if you are finding loot and do not need your gems too much.
In this guide, Eternal625 uses BAM for farming.
With Boost: Use 2 boosted Barracks for training Barbarians, 2 boosted Barracks for Archers and 2 unboosted Barracks for Minions.
If you want to save more gems, just boost 1 Barrack for Barbarians and 1 Barrack for Archers.
Without Boost: 2 Barracks with Barbarians, 2 Barracks with Archers and 2 Barracks with Minions.
Where is the best place for farm?
There are a lot of opinions about this one, but here is the best list for you. I will create a poll to vote in the future. You are farming, so you don’t need to care about maintaining trophies. From Silver to Crystal, pushing trophy is not difficult!
- Town Hall 7: Silver Leagues
- Town Hall 8: Gold Leagues
- Town Hall 9: Gold 1 to Crystal 3
- Town Hall 10: Crystal 3 and above
- Use XModGames for faster farming.
- Target at least 300,000 total resource.
- If you think you just can get about half loot (150,000), click Next button.
- Always fill up your Barracks before searching matches.
Never give up. Your Barracks are training troops, don’t back to your village or you will reset all your trained troops and break your your efficiency.
How to attack with BAM:
- Lure Clan troops first. They can break your raid anytime!
- Drag and drop your Barbarians first in a line around the corners.
- Deploy your Archers after them.
Save your Minions, use them as the last resort.When your troops hit the core, use Rage Spell.
You can see more details about B.A.M at here.
Here is a quick video about this guide for you:
And here are some attack logs with BAM: