Hey guys it’s Ash and this is going to be my short guide on one of the most effective ways of farming in the current meta game, which is HoGiBarch. This is a very versatile and efficient and effective army.
You can attack any type of base for loot. You can effectively attack storages or collectors inside a base, or collectors around the exterior sides of the base. Meaning, you’ll be searching less as you will have more bases to target. This composition is also one of the most efficient compositions for storage raiding because of how fast it trains. Since you’re utilizing the Dark Barracks for farming, that’s a total of 6 Barracks you’re using. This army trains faster than other efficient armies such as GiBarch, Barch, or mass Goblins, and is able to do a lot more destruction to a base.
Why should I use HoGiBarch?
- Very quick to train. This is a very efficient army that trains very quickly since you are using 6 Barracks! This army composition trains faster than Barch, GiBarch, mass Goblins, etc.- Very powerful attack. This is probably the fastest to train army that’s the most effective at raiding storages.
- Highly versatile multidimensional attack. You can attack almost any type of base. You can go for collectors outside base, you can go for storages or collectors inside base. For example, with a Barch army, you’ll have a hard time getting storages inside a base. While a powerful GoWiPe army, you’ll have a hard time getting all the collectors outside a base just because you don’t have enough troops. Just not a smart idea to use a GoWiPe for farming anyway. HoGiBarch allows you to do what both Barch and GoWiPe combined can do, but train faster and cheap.
- Less time nexting/searching. You will search less. Why? Because you don’t have to search for a very long time for a dead base or a really weak base. With this composition, you can easily go for a total of at least 400,000 resource within just a few searches.
- Incredibly fun and strategic. If you love attacks that are fun to do and require lots of strategy, then you’ll love this attack. With the high versatility of this army, you can do so much in an attack and attack a base in many different ways. Hog Riders are also super fun to use!
- Very cheap. The only troop that cost a lot is the Hog Rider, but you only need 8 of them! You will find that you’ll actually end up making a lot more Dark Elixir faster even by using Hog Riders. Why? Because this army trains faster than any Elixir-only army (as you’re using 6 Barracks), so you’ll do more raids in the long term and make more DE. Not only that, this army allows you to storage raid, meaning you’ll get that DE Storage a lot and make lots of DE fast.
How to attack with HoGiBarch?
HoGiBarch Army Composition
12x 8x 8x
- Barrack 1 = 2 Wall Breakers, 3 Giants, rest Barbarians
- Barracks 2, 3, and 4 = 2 Wall Breakers each, 3 Giants each, and rest all Archers
- Dark Barracks 1 and 2 = 4 Hog Riders each
- Spells = Rage and Heal Spells
If you are NOT using the Archer Queen, then don’t cook any Giants. Instead, use 12 Hog Riders instead and only cook Heal Spells. Here’s my HogBarch attack guide when not using Heroes for farming:
I get asked all the time which is the best league to farm in. Well I’ve been having a lot of success in Silver League with the trophy range of 900 to 1200 trophies. Why Silver? Benefits of Silver League:
- No concern for maintaining trophies. For instance, you can freely attack outside collectors with little troops and then just quit without winning because it’s so easy to get back those trophies. I don’t focus on winning trophies at all and I find myself dropping trophies occasionally.
- Lots of rushed bases. There are so many rushed weak bases with loaded Storages inside the base. You’ll have to hard time stealing all that resource with something like Barch, but not with HoGiBarch! You can easily break inside these bases with HoGiBarch and get all those storages.
- More dead bases. There are lots of dead bases in Silver. You’ll find dead bases here more frequently than in higher leagues. While you want to stay away from Bronze League because you’ll start to cloud a lot unless you’re a TH8 player.
- Easy bully targets. If you want to make loot fast, then you need to bully the Town Hall level below you a lot. Why? Because it’s only a 10% loot penalty. Which means that if you’re a TH9 player and you attack a TH8, then the total loot available to you is only deducted by 20%. That’s very little! And it’s so easy beating any TH8 player as a TH9 player, so you should try to bully as many of them as you can. That’s why Silver League is the best league for that, you’ll find tons of TH8s. Same with TH10s who want to bully TH9s and TH11s who want to bully TH10s, etc.
- This composition will work in Gold, Crystal, and Masters. It may actually be better for farming in Masters League if you want more Dark Elixir and are using strong Heroes such as at least level 20 Barbarian King and and level 20 Archer Queen. Especially if you’re boosting, I’d recommend Masters.
- You want to aim for a total of at least 400,000 in total resource. For example, if you can steal 150,000 Gold and 250,000 Elixir from a base, then you should attack it. Whether you attack the collectors or storages for it. As long as you get that minimum total target.
- If loot is scarce and you’re finding yourself searching for too long, then you should lower your target to a minimum of 300,000 in total resource. You will still make lots in profit and always finding your storages filling up quick.
Thanks for reading and hope you guys like this strategy. Be sure to share you success stories. If you have have questions, feel free to ask below.