This amazing GoArch strategy is from Rey Bozza, a really skillful player. He has been using this strategy for a year. By using GoArch, he can farms 14 millions Gold, 12 Millions Elixir and 107k DE every 15 straight hours. They are really big numbers, aren’t they?
You should use GoArch strategy for farming in Champ because:
- You don’t need to use your Heroes.
- You don’t need to (or rarely) use your Spells
- With this GoArch strategy, you just need to train one Golem (20-25 minutes per troop by timing your Dark Barracks), and you need the same amount of time to train Archers ~> You can control your training time easily and don’t need to boost your Barracks.
- You can stay high in Champion without spending Gems.
- Spend a small amount of Elixir and get a lot of loot. You will get 180,000 Gold, 180,000 Elixir and 1,200 Dark Elixir bonus for every match.
Here are some attack logs with this strategy for you:
What is GoArch Strategy?
GoArch uses one, two or even three Golems and the rest is Archers for farming. If you want to use this farming strategy, you should remember:
- Only attacks bases which have enough buildings outside the Walls for you to get at least 50%. Just click Next while searching if you think you can’t have 50%.
- Destroy all buildings which are not protected by defenses before deploying your Golems.
- Focus on X-Bows, Wizard Towers and Mortars. Your archers don’t like them.
- Deploy all Archers around the base. If you are using large screen device, use multiple fingers on the screen to deploy them faster.
- Keep away from Inferno or you will miss your Golems.
- Always ask your Clan members for a Golem for your Clan Castle.
- Always look for bases have outside full collectors.
- Always check for Giants Bombs before attacking by deploying couples of Archers on obvious spaces.
- If your Archer Queen are not available, bring a Jump Spell for your Barbarian King.
This video will give you a lot of details about this strategy:
Say thanks to Rey Bozza and share this post to your friend if you like it! Happy farming!