So Supercell has just noticed on their social network pages that a new update would be out soon.
We had 3 new Dark Spells, the second Air Sweeper, the level 5 Dragon and plenty of other amazing stuffs in the last update. What do you expect in this new Clash of Clans Update?
I saw a sneak peak couples of days ago from spAnser about Spell Donations and Tiebreakers for Clan Wars but I think Supercell will give us more than that…
I will do my best to update everything about this new update as soon as possible at here.
Sneak Peak #1: Lightning Spell Level 7
Okay so here is the first news we get about the new September 2015 update – the Lightning level 7.
After watching the video below, I can see that:
- The bolts from lightning spell are now much tighter.
- 2 Lightning lvl 7 + the Earthquake Spell can take out level 8 Air Defenses easily.
- The Lightning lvl 6 will be moved down to Town Hall 9.
Sneak Peak #2: Reworked Dark Spells
I really don’t know why Supercell want to increase the damage of Poison Spell. Now with a Posion Spell level 4, you can nearly take out a Dragon level 3.
The Earthquake Spell won’t based on the % remaining HP anymore. The damage of it will be based on how many Earthquake Spells have hit a building.
The Freeze Spell will affect air troops after this update. Town Hall 10 players will really love this new change!
Sneak Peak #3: More Walls will be added
So finally Supercell has confirmed that Town Hall 10 would be added 25 more Walls in the next update = 275 walls total. I am pretty sure that the Earthquake Spell will be used much more than before.
Also, in this new update, Walls level 11 will have a new fiery look like the screenshot below!
Sneak Peak #3: Clan War Tirebreaker
Total destruction is now a Clan Wars tiebreaker. If the score is even at the end of the war, the Clan with more destruction percentage in their best attacks will be the winner!
Other new changes
- Defensive Lava Hounds will not target air troops anymore but Lava Pups will still act like Minions.
- Attacking troops will engage defending troops from further away.
- Players at Titan III and II leagues can buy 1 week shields from now.
- Added Army overview button on the Clan War map.
Let’s discuss about this new update here! What do you think about it?