The new Halloween update was out a few days ago, and here is the full changelog of this update. In this update, there are a lot of new amazing things that you need to know: New Mortar at Town Hall 8, New Skeleton Trap, 1-gem Spell Factory boost, new tweaks for Clan profile, increased war loot, and other awesome tweaks!
Clash of Clans: Halloween Update Changelog
New Skeleton Trap:
- Skeleton Traps can be set to target either ground troops or air troops. Find the right mix of trap modes for your village!
- Skeleton Traps become available at Town Hall 8 and can be upgraded to deploy more skeletons at once.
- Ambush and distract your enemies with a small group of Skeleton troops! They might be short-lived, but will certainly get some attention.
Clan profile and Search improvements:
- Know what Clan you’re searching for
- Specify your Clan’s location, or declare it as International
- Search via hashtag to get the exact result you need.
- Search other Clans by war frequency, location, member count and minimum clan points, even without specifying a search name
- Clan descriptions can now be much longer!
- Specify your Clan’s war frequency in your Clan profile, anything from always to never
- Boost all buildings of the same type with one button
- Slightly reduced boost cost for Elixir Pump level 11, Gold Mine level 11 and Dark Elixir Drill levels 5 & 6
- Barracks, Spell Factory and Hero boosts will now be automatically paused during maintenance and can be resumed later for free
- New Mortar at Town Hall 8
- The Hero icons will now show Hero ability status also in replays
- Army camp contents are now visible to visitors in the Army Camp info screen
- Other Interface Improvements
- Harvest some bonus Elixir from special Halloween Headstone obstacles
- 1-gem Spell Factory boost special is back!
- Player profile now shows the highest unlocked level of a player’s troops, heroes and spells!
- Time to remove obstacles is now lower
- Increased War loot storage capacity on all Clan Castle levels