Wall Breaker is one of the most popular troops in Clash of Clans besides Barbarians and Archers because of its special ability: Breaking Walls. Bang bang bang! That’s everything we can remember whenever hear about the name Wall Breaker!
How Wall Breakers look like at each level
Somethings you should know about the Wall Breaker
- You can unlock Wall Breaker once you have Barrack level 5. (Town Hall 3). It has a brown aviator hat and a large bomb.
- Wall Breakers deals splash damage in 2 tiles by detonating the bombs. It deals 40 x damage to the Walls.
- In the battle, Wall Breakers will find the nearest building then destroy the protective walls around it. They won’t target any empty compartment until all buildings get destroyed.
Wall Breakers tend to destroy walls of the compartment which is being attacked by Heroes.
- As its name, Wall is its favorite target, it prioritize the walls above all other things. They will find walls and destroy them and only target buildings until there isn’t any wall left.
- If there is no wall in the battle, they will attack the closest building and can be affected by defensive Clan troops.
- Wall Beakers can’t be affected by the Jumping Spell. They will never jump regardless.
Wall Breaker and numbers
|Favorite Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed|
|Walls||Ground splash damage (x40 Vs. Walls)||2||2 minutes||24||1s|
|Wall Breaker Level||Damage vs. Walls||HP||Cost||Research Cost||Research Time|
Wall Breaker Strategies
- Using Wall Breakers to destroy walls helps improve your attack a lot since other troops will not get killed quickly as they don’t have to cluster to focus on walls
- Wall Breakers will not destroy wall if they can’t see any buildings behind it (empty compartments).
- Don’t bring too many Wall Breakers into the battle because that will eat your housing space badly. You just need couples of Wall Breakers to get into the core.
- While doing raid, you can use other troops (Giants or Barbarians for example) to distract the enemy defensive buildings so your Wall Breakers will not get attacked while finishing their duty.
- Sometimes, depending on your Town Hall level, you need 2 Wall Breakers to destroy walls. You can read more about this at Walls and Wall Breakers.
- If there are still Wall Breakers after destroying walls, they will come to destroy inner walls.
- Because they can do splash damage, sometimes you can use them to finish the low HP buildings located next to walls easily.
- Most Clash of Clans ground attack strategies need Wall Breakers. They play a big part in this game!
A funny video about Wall Breakers and Jump Spells
What do you think about Wall Breaker? Do you have any tips about it?