The Haste Spell doesn’t add bonus damage or make your troops bigger like the Rage Spell but If you want to skyrocket your army’s movement speed, the Haste Spell will be the best choice ever!
Haste Spell Summary
- The Haste Spell was added into Clash of Clans in the July 1st update.
- This spell can boost the movement speed of troops in a certain area once you drop it. Not like Rage, this spell doesn’t add bonus damage and doesn’t make your troops bigger.
- The Haste Spell’s radius is quite smaller than the Rage Spell’s.
|Working Radius||Housing Space||Time to Brew||Affects||Dark Spell Factory Level|
|4 tiles||1||15 Mins||Ground & Air Units||3|
|Level||Bonus Speed||Duration||Cost||Research Cost||Research Time|
|2||34||15 seconds||85||40,000||8 days|
|3||40||20 seconds||90||80,000||10 days|
|4||46||25 seconds||95||100,000||14 days|
More about Haste Spell
- Don’t worry about Air Sweepers, now we have this kickass spell.
- The most effective way to use Haste Spells is boosting slow-powerful troops such as P.E.K.K.As, Dragons or Balloons. That’s why from now, we can use this spell instead of Rage in some special attack strategies.
- Level 1 Haste Spell = Level 5 Rage Spell’s speed.
Do you have any secrets or tips and tricks about this Haste Spell want to share?