“What are the troops to donate for Clan War?” is always a hard question to answer in Clash of Clans. If you think this is not a big problem in Clan War, you are wrong! Sometimes you lose the war just because of these small troops.
Useful tips for choosing Clan Castle Troops
- Don’t standardize the Clan Castle because the enemy can predict your troops easily.
- D0n’t fill all the Clan Castle with just one type of troop. Variety is a key for creating good troop combinations. For example, Witches and Barbarians is a great combo. Limit Witch to 1 and Wizards to just 4.
- Consider having at least one Balloon in your Clan Castle.
- Avoid Lava Hound: Too much housing space and almost useless for defending.
Here are some perfect Clan troop combinations for you:
- Town Hall 8: 2 Wizards, 4 Barbarians, 1 Balloon and 8 Archers.
- Town Hall 9: 1 Witch, 5 Barbarians, 1 Balloons, 1 Wizard and 2 Minions.
- Town Hall 10: 1 Witch, 1 Balloon, 3 Archers, 5 Barbarians and 5 Minions.
For more examples, you can watch this video from Ashlain.
I hope with this small guide about Clan Castle troops, you can bring more stars for your Clan next time!