It’s couples of months since the last time I posted a good TH7 farming base. Luckily, today I have found a new stunning hybrid layout for Town Hall 7 from TheUnfazed. Hopefully you guys will like it!
How this TH7 Farming Base – Knoxx – Maximum DE Protection
How does it work?
- No matter where attackers drop their Giants, they will always go around the inner ring of the base instead of breaking inside the core and get wiped out by the point defenses. Spring Traps are well placed between defense, always waiting for Giants in the funnels and easily dismantle any Giant attacks (Giant-Healer is one of the most popular strategies at Town Hall 7).
- It is pretty hard to lure Clan troops out of the centralized Clan Castle, and If the attacker can’t do that. Clan troops will easily distract and destroy Giants.
- Because of the semi-exposed Town Hall, most attacks get started from the South and most of them just can’t get anything except the Town Hall. Giants and Healers will meet traps and the Air Defenses immediately.
Pros and Cons
- Maximum Protection for the Dark Elixir Storage.
- Giants will always get funneled around the base and get taken out by the Traps and Point Defenses..
- All Collectors and Mines are protected by defenses. Attackers can’t take them all without spending a decent number of troops.
- Anti-Wall Breakers: T-Junctions around the base prevent WBs from opening more than 1 compartment at a time.
- Attackers can’t get both DE Storage and TH at a time.
- Unlurable Barbarian King: He just can’t be lured out from the base.
- Centralized Clan Castle.
- Not really good Giant Bomb and Seeking Air Mine protections.
- Very weak against air attacks. (Truly you don’t need to worry about this because we rarely get attacked by Dragons and Minions are really weak at TH7)
- Relatively exposed Town Hall and semi-protected. However that’s the way this TH7 farming base works!
Finally here are some recent defense logs of this TH7 farming base (pay attention to the troop and spell levels):
Don’t hesitate to comment If you either need any help or have any suggestion to help us improve the base!