Hello folks, this TH6 farming base is the new latest version of the HellCat layout with the new second Air Defense. Not like other TH6 bases, with this one will give you a well balanced protection for all resources. Let’s take a closer look, I know you will like it!
Speed build video
TH6 Farming Base -HellCat
- The Town Hall is completely centralized in order to save as much as resource as possible since it can store up to 300k and 300k at Town Hall 6.
- Depending on your need, you can easily swap Gold Storages with Elixir Storages. As a new Town Hall 6, you can place the Elixir Storages inside.
- T-Junctions around the base are the perfect way to prevent Wall Breakers from breaking more than 1 compartment at a time. (You can take a look at the screenshot below).
- Every Storage is located in individual compartment.
- Splash damage defensive buildings (Wizard Towers and Mortars) can cover the whole base and easily deal with Barch attacks.
- Semi-centralized Clan Castle can stop any careless attacker.
- Air Defenses can protect almost the whole base.
Most TH6 players are not good at predicting traps and funnels. I have been testing this base for about 3 months and most of the time, attacker just spams Giants and followed by Healers. Giants will immediately target the nearest exposed defensive buildings ( 3 Cannons and 1 Archer Towers, as you can see in the screenshot below) and trigger the Spring Traps. Healers will get shoot down by Air Defenses within seconds.
Above are 2 representative defense logs of this th6 farming base from nullified. If you have any nice defense logs, please upload it here! Don’t hesitate to comment If you have any idea/commend/suggestion, that can help me improve the base in the future!