These days, I have received lots of requests for a edge obstacle spawning layout. Luckily, I have found this one – Crows, which was designed by Aphrodi. Not only for edge obstacle spawning, this layout also has an impressive protection for the core, where Town Hall and the Dark Elixir Storage are located.
Crows – Town Hall 9 Version
Crows – Town Hall 9.5 Version
Crows – Town Hall 10 Version
This layout can cover the whole base, indeed, and take the control easily in most attacks. The attackers will no longer can snipe your buildings with ease, they always mess around with the defensive ring as well as troops always roam around. And of course, you don’t need to care about upgrading Walls much!
- Anti-Super Queen.
- Anti-AQ Core.
- High Intimidation Factor.
- Tanker/Support Troop Separation.
- Unbreakable defensive ring.
- Works fine with early Town Hall 9 and 10.
The Crows’s Features
- The core consists of the Town Hall, a couple of Archer Towers, 2 X-Bows and 4 Hidden Teslas. If they are all maxed, the core can do up to 573 DPS, this is enough to rip the Archer Queen level 30 with 1324 HP.
- With the special pathing, the Archer Queen always get lured inwards and killed most the times because there is no tanker in front of her.
- The AQ can’t hit the Dark Elixir Storage unless she can bypass the walls.
- Fully Anti-Wall Breakers with floating walls and Small Bombs. If you don’t know, a Small Bomb can kill all Wall Beakers nearby.
The Defensive Ring
Non Defensive Troop Funneling
The enemy Wizards, Archers, Barbarians, Goblins,…. always get redirected to the Giant Bombs and get completely wiped out.
Hopefully the defense logs above can impress you!